Current Open Positions:
We’re always looking for skilled individuals, if there isn’t an opening available you can email [email protected] to be considered for future opportunities! Under the Subject line please put "employment" and attach your resume followed by your desired position.
Full Time Position Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
We are looking for an engaged, conscientious technician who is interested in training, personal growth, and the continual pursuit of excellence. This is a rare opportunity to work on and restore classic American Muscle cars. Orinda Motors Inc. is a company that puts it’s team of employees first and believes that enriched, well trained technicians help ensure our clientele are well taken care of. We believe that a service-oriented attitude and the desire to help the community is a value that makes our company a fantastic workplace. We provide a full benefits package to include health, dental, vision, and life insurance. If you feel you are a good fit for our company and have the following qualifications, please contact us.
- Adherence to Orinda Motors Inc. Standards of Behavior.
- Must be willing to work well in the team atmosphere and follow directions from the management staff.
- Experience working on classic vehicles is a plus.
- ASE Certifications is a plus.
- Smog Check Test & Repair license a plus.
- Must have computer/tablet experience.
- Verifiable and acceptable DLR (Driver's License Record).
- Minimum of 4 years’ verifiable professional experience.
- Must have own tools for job requirements.
- Must have attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Neat and clean professional appearance.
- Pass background screening.
- 401(k) with match
- Employee discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Professional development training
- Technical training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
This is a full-time position and as such comes with employee benefits including uniforms, paid breaks (Two 10 Minute Breaks), 1 hour lunch, paid holidays & vacations, and participation in facility pay bonus programs! Pay will be based on experience and interview process. Please call Ray at 925-254-2012 or send your resume to [email protected] with the subject "Automotive Technician Classic Cars".